All About Dubbo
Dubbo is a thriving and dynamic regional City and home to more than 40,000 people. Known as the City of Smiles, Dubbo is a place where the people are relaxed, friendly and welcoming and they really mean it when they ask how you are. With a rich cultural diversity, Aboriginal heritage and colonial history, it’s worth staying a couple of days to explore beyond the ARTLANDS precinct.
Check out these Dubbo attractions and surrounding towns.
- Western Plains Cultural Centre
- Dubbo Regional Theatre and Convention Centre
- Old Dubbo Gaol
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- Wellington Caves
- Parkes, home of The Dish and the Elvis Festival
- Warrumbungles National Park and Siding Spring Observatory
- Famous wine growing regions of Mudgee and Orange
- Heritage architecture in Bathurst
- The Macquarie Marshes north of Warren
Visit http://www.visitnsw.com/ to plan your trip.